McGlohon Theatre

Schools may use Arts & Science Council grant funding to attend Kid Power's Field Trip! Register your field trip passes through this form (select payment as check or purchase order, your passes will be paid for through the Arts & Science Council). Also register your field tirp through the Arts & Science Council.